Old 03-10-2007, 12:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Patty Peeples Patty Peeples is offline

Default Two Acre Wood (Raccoon Babies)

"Nick Cramer" wrote in message
Omelet wrote:
"Patty Peeples" wrote:
[]
The babies are so cute.

Too bad they are such terrors as adults! sigh

They can be trained if domesticated young. The guy who owned the stable
where I worked one summer had one. It had the run of the place, was better
at catching rats than any cat, never left the premises and was relatively
friendly once it got to know you. Well, it didn't bite or claw me, anyhow.

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten. Thanks ! !
!
~Semper Fi~

Wow I had not idea that they could catch mice. Ya learn something new every
day.
Your friend in nature,
Patty Peeples