Old 03-10-2007, 09:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Home remedy Q from FirstRays.

I buy more alcohol.

Adding the infusion to the water dilutes both the alcohol and the cinnamon
too much to be really effective.

If your primary goal is a fungicide, boil a lot more cinnamon in water, then
dilute that.

"keith kent" wrote in message
Most of the remedies are made with small quantities,ie 500ml alcohol +1
tablespoon of cinnimon.This isnt enough to treat alot of plants.I did the
above then mixed it with 5 litres of water to spray all my plants.Less
effective?
Alot of alcohol in needed for larger treatments,so what do you do?
Thanks Keith