Old 20-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Polar

Default Tomato infestation

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:37:20 GMT, pgh
wrote:

If you have a digital maybe you can take a picture of your problem and post it.

I do, I bought it months ago, and have been too chicken to learn to
use it! Maybe you have pushed me into action g

Polar wrote:

On Sat, 01 Feb 2003 10:26:47 -0500, Jim Carter
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 20:25:07 -0800, Polar wrote in
rec.gardens.edible:

This is the first year I can remember that all the tomato
plants have whitish stuff on the leaves, which soon wither and turn
brown. The plant itself continues to grow healthily (?) but I don't
know what if anything I should do about the infestation, if such it
is.

Any advice appreciated.

Have a look at http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/t...ver/index.html
and then click on "Leaf". There are photographs of the common problems and
remedies for them.

Thanks very much. Wonderful site.

I did peruse all the pictures carefully, but did not find the problem.

Appreciate your help.

--
Polar

--