Old 04-10-2007, 05:34 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Smoothing pond walls prior to liner

I have 3 ponds (well 4 including a preformed under the window at the dacha)
2 at the dacha sand filled concrete block with foam liner padding and EPDM
http://weloveteaching.com/hopepond/page1/pp1.htm
1 at the Aldrich house, green 2x4 and green plywood, foam padding with permalon.

all the ponds are holding up very well. I AM known for overbuilding everything.. LOL
Ingrid

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 14:13:45 GMT, (Drew Lawson) wrote:

In article m
writes:
our sides were up and down and concrete block, but we used rug underlayment tucked
behind the top block and hanging down into the pond. no "staples" and the pressure
of the liner and water keeps it in place.

Is this the pond on your web site, or a previous one? I've been
looking at
http://weloveteaching.com/mypond/2000/p2000.htm
as I'm thinking of a similar style pond.

I thought that pond was framing lumber and plywood. Did that hold up okay?