Old 05-10-2007, 01:08 AM posted to rec.gardens
Cheryl Isaak Cheryl Isaak is offline

Default PBS's Victory Garden

On 10/4/07 2:09 PM, in article
,
"William Wagner" wrote:

In article ,
"AlanG" wrote:

"Cheryl Isaak" wrote in message

I generally like Paul James (really liked his cooking show too). He's down
to earth and you feel like he must do most of his own work.

This reminded me of another interesting cooking show. It's called Cookin' In
Brooklyn (Discovery Home channel).
Laid back, down to earth host...episodes frequently combine gathering
produce from local gardens...and then it's into the kitchen.
The host comes off like the anti-Todd English.
http://tinyurl.com/2wmxsz

I used to watch Biker Billy.

http://www.bikerbilly.com/

Bill

Oh my word - those recipes sound awesome. I might just make the rutebega pie
for Thanksgiving.
Cheryl