Old 05-10-2007, 01:45 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Jim Jim is offline

Default New mowing deck for old Craftsman tractor needed

Srgnt Billko wrote:

[....]

I would like to purchase a new mowing deck.

http://www.milacalawn.com/parts.asp

use the shop online parts look up. after I find something
of interest say for example the parts diagram for my 1986 year
model White GT1810 Garden Tractor's steering I can save the
exploded parts view to my PC then share it with anyone to aid
in the discussion of how to set the toe in.

from their pages for quick reference to my page.
http://personalpages.bellsouth.net/t...-steering.html

or people can just use the http://www.milacalawn.com/parts.asp
page to find parts for their machine.