Old 04-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Russ and Cathy

Default FOR SALE: 2002 Flagstaff Pop-up camper

Nice camper Glenn. I checked out your pond pics. The pond that you built for
the lotus etc. , what is the dimension of it? We are building one very
similiar to yours except i think a smaller dimension. We have only the frame
built. We are waiting for the darn weather to warm up so we can complete it.
Hopefully it will all be done the week after Easter when my husband is on
vacation. Gotta love those ponds
Cathy
"Glenn S." wrote in message
et...
For any of you other PORG'ers who love to get out and commune with nature,
here's a great opportunity for you to do so..... If you can tear yourself
away from your ponds :-)

We are selling our pop-up to upgrade to a travel trailer. There are
pictures available at
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Camper001.html

It is a 2002 Flagstaff Model 228D that we purchased new in April 2002. We
used it for a total of about two weeks during the 2002 season. It has one
queen slide-out bed and one king slide-out bed. Each bed has an electric
mattress pad for extra warmth during the cooler camping season. It also

has
a propane furnace that has been used only once.

It has an optional air conditioner, 12' awning with screen room, and
electric brakes.

The side of the unit slides out to provide a large dinette area. The
'kitchen' has a sink (holding tank or direct connect for water) with three
propane burners. The refrigerator runs on propane, battery, or 110v.
electrical connection.

The camper is in Harpers Ferry, WV.

Asking price is $7500

Glenn & Brenda