Old 04-04-2003, 01:24 AM
Glenn S.

Default FOR SALE: 2002 Flagstaff Pop-up camper

For any of you other PORG'ers who love to get out and commune with nature,
here's a great opportunity for you to do so..... If you can tear yourself
away from your ponds :-)

We are selling our pop-up to upgrade to a travel trailer. There are
pictures available at
http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/Camper001.html

It is a 2002 Flagstaff Model 228D that we purchased new in April 2002. We
used it for a total of about two weeks during the 2002 season. It has one
queen slide-out bed and one king slide-out bed. Each bed has an electric
mattress pad for extra warmth during the cooler camping season. It also has
a propane furnace that has been used only once.

It has an optional air conditioner, 12' awning with screen room, and
electric brakes.

The side of the unit slides out to provide a large dinette area. The
'kitchen' has a sink (holding tank or direct connect for water) with three
propane burners. The refrigerator runs on propane, battery, or 110v.
electrical connection.

The camper is in Harpers Ferry, WV.

Asking price is $7500

Glenn & Brenda
email: gdsmith56 at excite dot com

Old 04-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Russ and Cathy

Nice camper Glenn. I checked out your pond pics. The pond that you built for
the lotus etc. , what is the dimension of it? We are building one very
similiar to yours except i think a smaller dimension. We have only the frame
built. We are waiting for the darn weather to warm up so we can complete it.
Hopefully it will all be done the week after Easter when my husband is on
vacation. Gotta love those ponds
Cathy
et...

Old 04-04-2003, 01:56 AM
Gary Woods

Spamming a newsgroup with a totally off-topic advert with a "nospam" return
address.

Where _is_ George Carlin when we need him?

My pond? Covered with ice still, though some peepers in a nearby bog woke
up long enough to make a nice chorus just before the latest snowstorm.
Spring in the northeastern U.S. is a manic-depressive kind of thing.

Old 05-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Glenn S.

The 'backyard' pond is 7' wide, 20+' long, and 3' deep at the filter end and
4' deep at the far end. I've now built an arbor over the filter box and
have four clematis vines starting to grow up over the arbor. Plus there's a
lot more landscaping that we did in the fall that I don't have pictures of
.... yet.

gds
Harpers Ferry, WV
Pop-up camper FOR SALE: http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com/Camper001.html

"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
Nice camper Glenn. I checked out your pond pics. The pond that you built

for
the lotus etc. , what is the dimension of it? We are building one very
similiar to yours except i think a smaller dimension. We have only the

frame
built. We are waiting for the darn weather to warm up so we can complete

it.
Hopefully it will all be done the week after Easter when my husband is on
vacation. Gotta love those ponds
Cathy
et...

Old 06-04-2003, 07:08 PM
Glenn S.

Just to let you know, the arbor that I am building ( new, updated
pictures -- http://icanhelp56.homestead.com/NewPond30.html ) will only
cover the filter box at the far end of the pond. I don't plan to have any
of the arbor covering the actual pond. It will be 7' wide, to cover the
entire width of the end of the pond, 4' deep (the size of a sheet of
lattice), and a bit over 8' tall (again, the size of the sheet of lattice.)

I'm using clematis and HOPE that they will grow to the full height of the
lattice.

gds
Harpers Ferry, WV
Pop-up camper FOR SALE: http://ICanHelp56.homestead.com/Camper001.html

"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
That is larger than the one we are going to build. Ironically we are going
to build an arbor over ours too with trumpet vine. I find that clematis
doesnt climb as tall as i would like it to. I have a few clematis on our
fence. How tall is your arbor above your pond. I am trying to decide how
tall i would like ours. Did you put your arbor over the width or the

length
of your pond? I think i want to put ours over the length of our pond. What
do you think?
Cathy

Old 07-04-2003, 02:20 AM
Russ and Cathy

Hi Glenn,
The reason i want to put the arbor across the length of the pond is because
of past experiences with too much sun on my pond turning the water very
green. I have a small preformed pond that we now have moved an arbor near it
to block some of the sun. It seemed to help with the water in the pond. And
the fish can get some protection as well. We have the arbor over the pond at
one end and a trellis attached to the arbor. On the arbor i have honeysuckle
and the trellis i have trumpet vine. This year it should be just beautiful
since last year was the first year for the trumpet vine and of course it
doesnt flower the 1st year. The hummingbirds will be in their glory! I love
the big flowers of the trumpet vine so that is why i chose that for the new
arbor over the new pond.
Your arbor looks great and good luck with the clematis. They are beautiful
plants as well.
Cathy