Old 05-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Bamboozled Bamboozled is offline
Registered User

Talking Can bamboo be watered during frosts?

Hello I'm new to this forum and would like some advice on how to care for my bamboo throughout the winter period.

We bought three different types of bamboo this spring, they have flourished and although two of the biggest will need re-potting next spring, all is well with them.

As we have never cared for them over a winter before, we are a little worried about watering them when there has been a frost.

Any advice on how to keep them alive a well will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Bamboozled