Old 04-04-2003, 03:20 AM
stan

Default Starting seeds now??

Thanks!! I really appreciate the answers. I have had this stuff around for
weeks. But life kinda got in the way. Now I have to leave for three days.
So on Sunday the sowing will start. Thanks again
Stan Zone 5 N. IL

stan wrote:

I have procrastinated to the point where I think I might be a bit late.
I want to know if you (the collective you) think it too late to plant
tomato and pepper seeds indoors? Or should I pass and just buy the
plants in the spring. I have everything, I just need to sow them. It is
a bit of a hassle for me to keep the plants/seedlings watered and
lighted or I wouldn't care. Zone 5 N.Illinois. Thanks much. Stan