Old 07-10-2007, 04:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Meyer Lemon tree problem

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

"scouch" wrote in message
lkaboutgardening.com...
Can anyone help me with my question?

I have a small Meyer Lemon tree that was doing very well until the past 2
weeks. The lemons are starting to lighten ,however they are spliting and
falling off the tree.
I am new to Florida and very new to growing citrus trees for personal use.
I did have a problem with leaf miner a few months back and got something
from the local nursery. Now I have this problem.

Thank you

Have you had a dry spell followed by recent rain?

David

Every year is different.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley