Old 07-10-2007, 09:20 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet[_2_] Omelet[_2_] is offline

Default Mystery scrub/plant 5.

In article ,
Wooly nobody@nunya wrote:

Treedweller wrote:
On Sat, 06 Oct 2007 18:26:02 -0700, "
wrote:

Another please pretty please?
Thank you,
Anita

1.
http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...&current=myste
ryplant1b.jpg

2.
http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k1...&current=myste
ryplant1a.jpg

ligustrum.

very invasive. Please pull it up by its roots and don't let it
return.

I don't find ligustrum to be invasive at all - I have it planted on one
border of my back yard . Keep it pruned and it stays pretty tidy.

Ditto here. I love my Ligustrum trees and hedges. They do very well with
very little water and that's important to me!

Some people hate them tho' but they don't produce any more weeds here
than the hackberries do, and they are very easy to pull up due to their
shallow root system.

Maybe you're thinking of pyracantha? That crap seems to know no bounds...

--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein