Old 09-10-2007, 01:14 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Smoothing pond walls prior to liner

no, the GF pond does not flow into the bigger, koi pond. yes, I got duckweed from my
friend and dressed the pond up a bit. It was gone in a couple months and hungry
mouths. I have my koi with me now, the larger pond has orfes. in fact, it had a
thriving 3 generations or so of orfes until the blower stopped in winter and the pond
filled up with tons of leaves. the ponds were in the big greenhouse until the snow
brought it down. sigh. I like my little pond at our city house, I have not had fish
die offs here so far )knock on wood). Ingrid

On Sat, 6 Oct 2007 14:18:10 CST, ~ jan wrote:

On Thu, 4 Oct 2007 10:34:23 CST, wrote:

I have 3 ponds (well 4 including a preformed under the window at the dacha)
2 at the dacha sand filled concrete block with foam liner padding and EPDM
http://weloveteaching.com/hopepond/page1/pp1.htm
1 at the Aldrich house, green 2x4 and green plywood, foam padding with permalon.

I've never seen these pics before. Does the goldfish pond flow into a
bigger pond? A koi pond? Is that duckweed or azolla on top or something
else? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us