Old 04-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Anna Merchant

Default Heating Pads

Thanks for those suggestions!

I am trying to propagate banana seeds, and everywhere I read says it has to
be a constant ~20C for them to be a happening thing. Plus the heat will help
over the winter
--
Anna Merchant

http://www.thecotfactory.co.nz
If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from
morons?

"Dwayne" wrote in message
Hi. If you dont find one, set your tray of seeds in top of your
refrigerator or freezer. Check it every couple of days to keep up with
their progress. After they start coming up, take them down and put them

in
some good light.

Dwayne

"Geodyne" wrote in message
On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 13:40:52 +1200, "Anna Merchant"
wrote:

Hi Anna,

I live in NZ, and am looking for some help locating where I could buy a
cheap, small heating pad for seed germination.

Not so sure about NZ itself, but Greenpatch in Australia sell them and
I'm pretty sure they ship to NZ.

www.greenpatchseeds.com.au/

In NZ itself, have you tried Kings Seeds? They may have goodies such
as that.

Tara