Old 04-04-2003, 07:32 AM
Snooze

Default under water pond pictures ???

"tom A" wrote in message
then I read the instructions :-0 .. they say its only in focus from
3' to 10' and when I put my camera in the water the fish thought it
was feeding time, and all rushed in for a bite to eat :-(

so the bottom line is the pictures did not turn out that well. and
also the camera has a wide angle lens so when its not in the water
there is lot of picture in the frame..

Some digital cameras, notably Sony, have a waterproof cover suitable for use
while snorkeling as an accessory. Other then that, try tossing a bit of food
on the other end of the pond, while you take shots.

I suppose the hardest part is sticking your face underwater to see if
everything is lined up or not.

Sameer