Old 10-10-2007, 03:09 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
xPosTech[_2_] xPosTech[_2_] is offline

Default Home Made Mulch Plate

On 10/9/2007 7:06 PM, JB wrote:
Sarge, et al,

You seem like a resourceful guy. Got a suggestion on what to use as a mulch
plate on my 42" JD deck? I just don't want to pay the $75 they're asking
down at the dealership.

TIA

When I went to my local OPE dealer to pick up some trimmer parts I was
lamenting the $160 Toro wanted for a mulch kit. "Let me order the mulch
cover as a repair item" my man says. "How much?" says I. 16 bucks says
he, after looking it up. "Do it" says I. (Timecutter 4200 ZTR)

--
Ted
I wasn't born in Texas but

"How hard can it be?" -Kinky Friedman