Old 10-10-2007, 08:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default There's a fungus among us

I do a periodic preventive spray. If things have been under control for a
while I get lax, but if there's a problem in my recent memory banks it gets
done.

Diana

"Gene Schurg" wrote in message
I occasionally have issues with fungus and bacteria spots on the leaves of
some of my plants (esp. Phals). Just when I think I have it under control
I see spots on the leaves again.

Should I spray Physan occassionally? After I see the damage it's too late
so how do youse guys and gals handle this?

Good Growing,
Gene