Old 04-04-2003, 08:56 AM
Philippe Gautier

Default Slugs or no slugs

Kate Morgan wrote:

Today I planted out a fair number of lupins and delphiniums, the smaller
plants I covered with cut off pop bottles and some bigger ones I
surrounded with sand, so we shall see what we shall see tomorrow.There
was no way I could use poison as our friendly robin Emily helped me with
the planting by eating the worms as I dug :-)
kate

Well so far so good, none of the plants that I surrounded with sand have
been touched by anything, they are all growing on well and Emily Robin
is safe :-)

kate

I also noticed exceptionally few slugs damage in the recent weeks. Could
be due to my new "miracle" bait/trap I bought, or is it the very dry
weather we had for the past months?

Philippe