Old 11-10-2007, 06:13 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Meyer Lemon tree problem

In article ,
"Dave" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

"scouch" wrote in message
lkaboutgardening.com...
Can anyone help me with my question?

I have a small Meyer Lemon tree that was doing very well until the past
2
weeks. The lemons are starting to lighten ,however they are spliting
and
falling off the tree.
I am new to Florida and very new to growing citrus trees for personal
use.
I did have a problem with leaf miner a few months back and got
something
from the local nursery. Now I have this problem.

Thank you

Have you had a dry spell followed by recent rain?

David

Every year is different.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley

Maybe it was too far of an assumption the question was regarding this
season/year/now????????????????????
Dave

Welcome to farming. Maybe someone in the NG can give you enlightenment.
In the mean time, try to be philosophical. Shit happens. You have a
whole year before you hit the reefs again. This NG should be used in
conjunction with web searches, the local library, and the local ag
advisor.