Old 11-10-2007, 06:05 PM
topcat6 topcat6 is offline
Registered User

I have a maple and i have turned it into an outside bonsai, it has taken me four years but it stands at 3ft 9 inch and is a wonderful bonsai it sits in pride of place in my garden against a south facing hedge, the top canopy streaches over a bird bath and in the summer it looks and is very beautiful, and the pleasure that it has given me designing it over the years has been fantastic, and well worth it. so dont sell it design it into a bonsai, if you need to get a book for begginers on bonsai and if you need more help i will only be to pleased to help you.