Old 11-10-2007, 03:30 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Ranger[_1_] The Ranger[_1_] is offline

Default All my beets

Potager wrote in message
I'm kind of proud of my beetroot harvest this year. In the
spring I
decided to try every single variety I get hold of. I started 18
varieties, and they all produced.

Maybe you'll find pleasure in having a look at the 'picure of
all my
beets' (http://tinyurl.com/25kmxw).

We had borscht yesterday. Delicoius!

Wow! That would be a heavenly harvest indeed! How many of each did
you plant and were there any outstanding favorites that will make
you commit a larger portion of your plot towards next year?

Roasted beets are divine, too.

The Ranger