Old 12-10-2007, 04:22 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Scotts Spreader

on 10/12/2007 11:18 AM Richard Wrigley said the following:
Greetings
I have a Scotts Evengreen lawn feeder - it has an adjustable feed rate, set
using a screw device. I have no information on the rate retlating to the
numbers on the setting device - can anybody assist please?
--
Richard.

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when looked at in
the right way, did not become still more complicated"
Poul Anderson

Most fertilizer and weed control products have the spread rate for
various types of spreaders written on the bag.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY