Old 13-10-2007, 12:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default My Dog Keeps Killing My Lawn

On 13/10/07 07:12, in article , "Alan
Johnson" wrote:

Mark Woodcock wrote:
Can anyone help me with a solution to my lawn problem. My dog keeps
urinating on my lawn (better than in the house) but as a result the
grass discolours in this area a few days later and I end up with a very
patchy lawn.

I dont want to stop my dog going out but I want a beautiful lawn as
well.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do about this problem?

Thanks

Mark

I see Gardener's World picked up on this one last night (again). In
their opinion the only simple solution is immediate and copious amounts
of water, literally within seconds of the offence. Otherwise you're heading
for a bald patch.

Well, I did say so..... ;-) Wonder if the water treatment works on men's
heads?

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk