Old 13-10-2007, 09:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

Default RoundUp and Monkey Grass

I have thoroughly sprayed RoundUp onto monkey grass that is growing
out-of-bounds. I have already sprayed it 6-7 times in the past 2
weeks, yet it is still green. The last 3 times I mixed the RoundUp
triple strength, still no result. It is a new bottle of RoundUp. Is
there something about RoundUp and Monkey Grass I don't understand? How
can Monkey grass be controlled? I want to plant fescue grass (this
week) after it dies out. When I try to pull it out, it just breaks
off.