Old 14-10-2007, 07:43 AM posted to rec.ponds
Ded Objekts In Veevoh Ded Objekts In Veevoh is offline

Default Subterranean Filters and New Tank Syndrome

On Sep 26, 10:08 am, "Mike Johannson" wrote:
(...)
Hi, you might want to post this on the Aquarium group rather than a pond
keepers group. :-)

(...)

Same stock; different quantities. Same symptoms; different quantities.
Different solution; different budget. For a big pond, the first line
of defence COULD be tarp, but that depends on how convenient changing
the water or getting a more expensive filter is. Just waiting after
you install some plants can be taxing on some people. I prefer a Mom
and Pop shop (Nature's Corner Store), even if the chains are more
convenient. For one reason, the staff doesn't change much, there.

Different strokes for different folks.

a href="http://ecn.ab.ca/~brewhaha/New_Tank_Syndrome.htm
"NTS/a My e-mail address is operational, unless you view
this on some web sites, where the rest of it is, often,
in my URL. That is not an invitation to spammers. It's an
invitation to get your internet service terminated if you
abuse the fact, something unlikely if you are responding
to a quotation of me.