Old 14-10-2007, 11:36 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Omelet[_2_] Omelet[_2_] is offline

Default All my beets

In article ,
doofy wrote:

Potager wrote:
I'm kind of proud of my beetroot harvest this year. In the spring I
decided to try every single variety I get hold of. I started 18
varieties, and they all produced.

Maybe you'll find pleasure in having a look at the 'picure of all my
beets' (http://tinyurl.com/25kmxw).

We had borscht yesterday. Delicoius!

How much can I harvest my beet greens without affecting the bulbs?

lol I like the greens more than the beets too, so I'd be interested in
this as well.

I was pleased to see Beets with Greens for sale at Wal-mart this morning.
But, they were WAY too expensive! About $1.00 per beet so I gave them a
pass.
--
Peace, Om

Remove both _ (underscores) to validate gmail e-mails.

"Human nature seems to be to control other people until they put their foot down." -- Steve Rothstein