Old 14-10-2007, 08:16 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Dendrobium cuthbertsonii Vendors at WOC

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:18:26 -0400, tenman wrote:
SuE wrote:
Any ides and suggestions?
SuE

Don't know if they'l be at the WOC (no list of vendors on the WOC page I
can find - very odd!) but J&L or chids has a white form listed on their
sale page - might want to contact them for more info.

Thanks everyone. I will let Barbara know. I am sure she has talked
to J&L. They were here not too long ago.
SuE