Old 15-10-2007, 04:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Could you please help me to identify these

on 10/14/2007 5:29 PM xenonk said the following:
Hi All,
In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not bigger
than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get stick on
grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I really
appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn will be all
gone soon if I don't fight back with these.
They don't smell,
Here are the images:
'[image:
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/30278/2004591280627061538_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/yrjoll)
'[image:
http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/31426/2004570203772694995_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/28ojo4)
'[image:
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/31893/2004595682438213149_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/2ym5mt)
'[image:
http://aycu21.webshots.com/image/31700/2004502343665423426_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/2frxpc)
'[image:
http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/29467/2004526130493224414_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/yprctj)

Thanks,
Xenon

Looks like deer shit to me.
If it is coming out of the ground, it might be a type or fungus.
Better yet, oil! :-)
Beverly Hills, here we come.:-)

--

Bill