Old 14-10-2007, 10:29 PM
Registered User

Default Could you please help me to identify these

Hi All,
In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not bigger than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get stick on grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I really appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn will be all gone soon if I don't fight back with these.
They don't smell,
Here are the images:
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/302...7061538_rs.jpg
http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/314...2694995_rs.jpg
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/318...8213149_rs.jpg
http://aycu21.webshots.com/image/317...5423426_rs.jpg
http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/294...3224414_rs.jpg

Thanks,
Xenon
Old 15-10-2007, 03:44 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

xenonk wrote:
Hi All,
In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not bigger
than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get stick on
grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I really
appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn will be all
gone soon if I don't fight back with these.
They don't smell,
Here are the images:
'[image:
http://aycu39.webshots.com/image/30278/2004591280627061538_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/yrjoll)
'[image:
http://aycu27.webshots.com/image/31426/2004570203772694995_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/28ojo4)
'[image:
http://aycu14.webshots.com/image/31893/2004595682438213149_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/2ym5mt)
'[image:
http://aycu21.webshots.com/image/31700/2004502343665423426_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/2frxpc)
'[image:
http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/29467/2004526130493224414_rs.jpg]'
(http://tinyurl.com/yprctj)

Thanks,
Xenon

I wish we had a photo of your full lawn. It looks like some kind of
slime fungus. Not sure what kind though. I think you should call a lawn
professional. Where are you located?
Old 15-10-2007, 04:29 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

on 10/14/2007 5:29 PM xenonk said the following:
[...]

Looks like deer shit to me.
If it is coming out of the ground, it might be a type or fungus.
Better yet, oil! :-)
Beverly Hills, here we come.:-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Old 16-10-2007, 11:46 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

xenonk wrote:
[...]

It looks like turds.
Old 17-10-2007, 01:17 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Steveo said:

xenonk wrote:
[...]

Here, too. I keep coming back to the Cheech and Chong routine...

"Smells like dogshit"
"Taste..."
"Huh?"
"Taste!"

Well... you know... =)
--

Eggs

-Half the people you know are below average.

Old 17-10-2007, 02:26 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

wrote:

(
[...]

Haha! Good thing I didn't step in it!
Old 17-10-2007, 12:51 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

xenonk wrote:
Hi All,
In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not bigger
than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get stick on
grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I really
appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn will be all
gone soon if I don't fight back with these.
They don't smell,

does Steveo do your yard? that would explain them as Steveo droppings.
Old 17-10-2007, 01:06 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

jarjarbinks wrote:
xenonk wrote:
Hi All,
In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not bigger
than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get stick on
grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I really
appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn will be all
gone soon if I don't fight back with these.
They don't smell,

does Steveo do your yard? that would explain them as Steveo droppings.

I left the Steveo droppings on your pillow.

Old 17-10-2007, 02:48 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

jarjarbinks wrote:
Steveo wrote:
jarjarbinks wrote:
xenonk wrote:
Hi All,
In my lawn these muddy small hills start appearing. They are not
bigger than egg. And they're like coming out from the soil and get
stick on grass and eventually kill all the green on that spot. I
really appreciate if you can help, I'm totally rookie and my lawn
will be all gone soon if I don't fight back with these.
They don't smell,
does Steveo do your yard? that would explain them as Steveo
droppings.

I left the Steveo droppings on your pillow.

dance monkey boi

Stop humping my leg, sissy.