Old 20-02-2003, 10:44 PM
mad

Default I'm back

JERRI! so glad to hear from you! sorry about the heart attack. glad you are
o k now.
welcome back!
mad
--
Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

From: "BenignVanilla"
Newsgroups: alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:38:25 -0500
Subject: I'm back

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Hi all....I have been off line for a while. I had a heart attack. They

put 3
stents in my heart, and there were complications. I am ok now, just need

rest a bit.....I am sure glad this happened in winter, and didn't cut into

my
pond time. ) I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

Jerri...glad to hear you are back on your feet...sorry to hear about the
heart attack. Sounds like you need more R&R by the pond.

BV.