Old 20-02-2003, 08:04 PM
Jerrispond

Default I'm back

Glad you are on the mend,

Thanks all....good to be alive.....Jerri

Old 20-02-2003, 10:44 PM
mad

JERRI! so glad to hear from you! sorry about the heart attack. glad you are
o k now.
welcome back!
mad
--
Put not your trust in money, but put your money in trust.
Oliver Wendell Holmes

From: "BenignVanilla"
Newsgroups: alt.garden.pond.chat,rec.ponds
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:38:25 -0500
Subject: I'm back

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Hi all....I have been off line for a while. I had a heart attack. They

put 3
stents in my heart, and there were complications. I am ok now, just need

rest a bit.....I am sure glad this happened in winter, and didn't cut into

my
pond time. ) I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

Jerri...glad to hear you are back on your feet...sorry to hear about the
heart attack. Sounds like you need more R&R by the pond.

BV.

Old 20-02-2003, 11:51 PM
Nedra

Jerri ... right before you disappeared you said you were going
offline til that awful thread got lost. That is what I thought you
did.! Anyway, glad you are okay. Rest up for spring!!
Nedra

Old 21-02-2003, 12:28 AM
TerryinTexas7

I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

Good to see you posting
The hospital is a good place to be FROM
TerryinTexas
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292208749

Old 21-02-2003, 12:41 AM
Jerrispond

.. right before you disappeared you said you were goingoffline til that awful
thread got lost. That is what I thought you
did.!

Well....what a way to get away from a flaming political fight huh? ) I
notice that a bunch of people from here are also posting on alt garden ponds
that never did befor...what's up with that...anything? I fed my koi for the
first time this season this afternoon. I had 3 babies to make it thru the
winter....all 3 are really different and beautiful. One is a white gin rin
with a red head, that looks real promising....looks like they ate all the ugly
babies this year....My 2 big females must be close to 30 inches now.....Glad to
be back Jerri

Old 24-02-2003, 10:24 PM
jammer

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:38:25 -0500, "BenignVanilla"
wrote:

"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Hi all....I have been off line for a while. I had a heart attack. They

put 3
stents in my heart, and there were complications. I am ok now, just need

rest a bit.....I am sure glad this happened in winter, and didn't cut into

my
pond time. ) I have missed you all.....Love Jerri

Jerri! I didn't know! I am glad you are still with us!
juls

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
jammer
((¸¸.·´ ..·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸

Old 27-02-2003, 03:53 AM
MLF

"Jerrispond" wrote:
I posted it on alt ponds, and begnin vanilla reposted
it here.....Jerri

I'm sorry for your illness, but glad to have you back again. You always
post such interesting and kind things (kinder than I do sometimes,
unfortunately).

Michael Fermanis
New Orleans, Louisiana USA (Remove the RICE to reply)