Old 16-10-2007, 11:06 AM
GreenLineDesign GreenLineDesign is offline
Registered User

Default Perfect Stripes & lawnwower manouvre

-Im a currently proposing to design a lawnmower that functions both forwards and backwards to guarentee the perfect linear structure on lawn cutting.
-This process will hopefully allieviate the manouverability of the lawnmower at the end of the lines, which can often be a clumbersome task!

-If anybody has any thoughts on this, or similar problems etc. please let me know! all your additions will be greatfully recieved and help my progression in my design!