Old 16-10-2007, 06:10 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
[email protected] do_see@do.com is offline

Default Perfect Stripes & lawnwower manouvre

GreenLineDesign wrote:
-Im a currently proposing to design a lawnmower that functions both
forwards and backwards to guarentee the perfect linear structure on
lawn cutting.
-This process will hopefully allieviate the manouverability of the
lawnmower at the end of the lines, which can often be a clumbersome
task!

-If anybody has any thoughts on this, or similar problems etc. please
let me know! all your additions will be greatfully recieved and help my
progression in my design!

http://www.greenlinesdesign.co.uk/netscape/profile.htm