Old 17-10-2007, 12:27 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default Perfect Stripes & lawnwower manouvre

willshak said:

[...]

http://entertainment.howstuffworks.com/question612.htm

The roller is unnecessary. The reel mower will lay the grass in one
direction, simply by how it operates. The crew at work never rolls the
fairways, but they're striped just fine.

When we used to do an LPGA major, it was pretty effin' cool. They striped
everything by GPS. From the air, *all* of the fairway stripes ran *exactly*
the same direction.

I'm glad we don't do that major, anymore. What a PITA *that* was. LOL (and,
not just because of the fairways)
--

Eggs

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he grows up,
he'll never be able to edge his car onto a freeway.