Old 16-10-2007, 11:53 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Perfect Stripes & lawnwower manouvre

GreenLineDesign wrote:
-Im a currently proposing to design a lawnmower that functions both
forwards and backwards to guarentee the perfect linear structure on
lawn cutting.
-This process will hopefully allieviate the manouverability of the
lawnmower at the end of the lines, which can often be a clumbersome
task!

-If anybody has any thoughts on this, or similar problems etc. please
let me know! all your additions will be greatfully recieved and help my
progression in my design!

This is for the UK?