Old 17-10-2007, 05:55 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Dave Dave is offline

Default Perfect Stripes & lawnwower manouvre

"Steveo" wrote in message
GreenLineDesign wrote:
-Im a currently proposing to design a lawnmower that functions both
forwards and backwards to guarentee the perfect linear structure on
lawn cutting.
-This process will hopefully allieviate the manouverability of the
lawnmower at the end of the lines, which can often be a clumbersome
task!

-If anybody has any thoughts on this, or similar problems etc. please
let me know! all your additions will be greatfully recieved and help my
progression in my design!

This is for the UK?

That's where most of the stupid ideas about lawns came from and many of us
follow... Britain. They got it from their nobility types many centuries
before.

I say we make circles, oops, they're doing that too on their farms. (UFOs)

If you have make those perfect-mundo stripes, they should alternate
perpendicular in direction per next mow. I'll let the newsgroup figure out
why if using the standard push/power/riding mower.
Dave