Old 17-10-2007, 10:50 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Well, the capsule ripened...

Lawrencianum, Kath????

Considering the Slc is the "mom", there probably would be a lot of yellows,
but I speculate the shape might vary all over the map, from skinny, twisted
segment catts to yellow cochleatas. It was a fairly nice capsule, but no
point in counting chickens yet...

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
If some of the progeny keep the gold colour & the slender petals & sepals,
how
about "Goldfingers"?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:38:02 GMT, "Ray B" wrote:

...and has been sent for culturing. Assuming some viability, what name
might we come up with for this berkeleyara?

Dave Gillingham