Old 17-10-2007, 10:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
John Varigos John Varigos is offline

Default 21+ orchids in one day

Most unusual Reiner.

John

"AusDigi" wrote in message
The other day I posted a message about 17 orchids in one day - well,
without
trying too hard I got 21 species on Sunday.

I've attached a photo of one of the rarest, but only in that its a hybrid
that's not often seen. My research leads me to believe that this is an
aberrant form of a cross between Pheladenia/Caladenia deformis and
Glossodia
major. I found 11 flowers in one location.

There are more photos via the link below but I'll post a couple of blue
flowering ones for those that like blue orchids.

--
http://photos.rnr.id.au/2007/10/14/