Old 17-10-2007, 03:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Well, the capsule ripened...

I live in N Calif where Berkeley is the school and the Lawrence/Berkeley
radiation lab is a big employer. Hence the subatomic particle connection

"Ray B" wrote in message
Lawrencianum, Kath????

Considering the Slc is the "mom", there probably would be a lot of
yellows, but I speculate the shape might vary all over the map, from
skinny, twisted segment catts to yellow cochleatas. It was a fairly nice
capsule, but no point in counting chickens yet...

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
If some of the progeny keep the gold colour & the slender petals &
sepals, how
about "Goldfingers"?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:38:02 GMT, "Ray B" wrote:

...and has been sent for culturing. Assuming some viability, what name
might we come up with for this berkeleyara?

Dave Gillingham