Old 04-04-2003, 03:08 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default under water pond pictures ???

I haven't tried this, so I don't know if it will work or not. But what about
putting a bowl in the water, then putting the camera "lens down" in the
bowl? Or is this not what you mean?

Lee
"tom A" wrote in message
HI

has anybody tried taking pictures of their fish under water???

Well I bought one of those disposable under water cameras....and
tried to take some pictures :-(

then I read the instructions :-0 .. they say its only in focus from
3' to 10' and when I put my camera in the water the fish thought it
was feeding time, and all rushed in for a bite to eat :-(

so the bottom line is the pictures did not turn out that well. and
also the camera has a wide angle lens so when its not in the water
there is lot of picture in the frame..

if you would like to view some of my shots I have them posted at the
following URL's:::

www.kinetickites.com/test/15a.jpg

www.kinetickites.com/test/16a.jpg

www.kinetickites.com/test/17a.jpg

www.kinetickites.com/test/18a.jpg

www.kinetickites.com/test/19a.jpg

I am going to work on a way to use my digital camera under water, with
out spending a bunch of $$$$

looking for comments

tom A.
Please check my WeB SiTe: www.kinetickites.com