Old 18-10-2007, 01:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
[email protected] r.mcgillicuddy@gmail.com is offline

Default help a first-time vegetable grower please

Hi there,

Thank you kindly for clearing this out for me.
What do I do with mushroom compost?
Do I mix it with the potting mix, instead of any other compost I might
find at the store?

http://www.beginner-gardening.com/ve...gardening.html

Maybe try a link like this as well. When I started gardening I simply
dug a patch of ground and planted, and read books as I went. Now we
have the internet but the practice is the same. Good luck - it's a
great pastime, and even greater pleasure to eat the vegies!