Old 19-10-2007, 10:39 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Well, the capsule ripened...

If it was a Paph sanderianum that went from flask to bloom in 5 years,
maybe...

That "squid" thing Tom mentioned is something to think about, but we're
years from that, if at all.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Golden Parachute, and may it be yours, Ray!

Diana

"tbell" wrote in message
.com...
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:38:02 -0700, Ray B wrote
(in article uXbRi.1115$HU1.719@trndny07):

...and has been sent for culturing. Assuming some viability, what name
might we come up with for this berkeleyara?

Copper Squid?

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
Nikon D200