Old 20-10-2007, 04:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default wheat germ food

no.. GF eat itty bitty bugs and worms. best is freeze dried krill. just crumble a
tiny bit and scatter on the surface and if they are hungry they will eat that. once
the water drops below 50oF dont feed at all. I am in zone 5 so I heat my koi pond
and feed them some all winter long except usually one month when the water temp goes
below 50oF. Ingrid

On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 09:26:53 +0100, margaret corrin
wrote:
hello everyone , i have another question do goldfish need to be feed
wheatgerm food also ? if so , what kind would be best for them im
feeding them flakes.