Old 20-10-2007, 09:26 AM
Registered User

Location: isle of man
Smile wheat germ food

hello everyone , i have another question do goldfish need to be feed wheatgerm food also ? if so , what kind would be best for them im feeding them flakes.
Old 20-10-2007, 04:43 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default wheat germ food

no.. GF eat itty bitty bugs and worms. best is freeze dried krill. just crumble a
tiny bit and scatter on the surface and if they are hungry they will eat that. once
the water drops below 50oF dont feed at all. I am in zone 5 so I heat my koi pond
and feed them some all winter long except usually one month when the water temp goes
below 50oF. Ingrid

Old 20-10-2007, 05:32 PM posted to rec.ponds

"margaret corrin" wrote in
message ...

hello everyone , i have another question do goldfish need to be feed
wheatgerm food also ? if so , what kind would be best for them im
feeding them flakes.

==========================
I just feed mine the same pellets as long as they show interest in food. I
don't use wheatgerm food at all, never did.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 21-10-2007, 10:36 PM posted to rec.ponds

many thanks for both of the replys , slowly im learning more.

--
margaret corrin- Hide quoted text -

Almost all the ponders have moved to rec.ponds.moderated to avoid the
trolls here. You might want to ask your question there also.

Old 23-10-2007, 07:27 PM posted to rec.ponds

lot of newsgroups arent carrying it, but you can get usenet "on the web" without an
ISP providing the newsgroup.
http://www.greatnowhere.com/
there are several but the one above is free. Ingrid