Old 21-10-2007, 04:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Harty Mum Question

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 08:47:52 -0700, "
wrote:

I purchased a small harty mum in a container. If I keep it in my house
with it survive? Would it be a perrential if I maintain it properly?

Thanks

Tom

It won't grow well indoors, unless you have an ideal environment. You
have a much better chance growing mums outdoors and
pruning/fertilizing them as directed. Most people add the mums to the
compost pile (or toss them out) after blooming.