Old 22-10-2007, 09:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Plant Cloner

"Pavel314" wrote in message news:uJWdnTNjov-

I don't know for sure if the quince is grafted or not; my wife planted it
here about 15 years before I met her. She thinks it is un-grafted, though.

If it is ungrafted and it's a good tree you should get another good tree.

I plan to porpagate cuttings taken from the branches of the trees or

vines,
not the root stock.

If it's grafted your top clone probably will not be as good as the grafted
"parent".

If they root and grow, I'll pot them in potting soil and eventually put

them
out in the orchard or vineyard.

Paul

Good luck.