Old 22-10-2007, 12:43 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default Shovels, Bat, Gun used over tree-lined boundary

Charlie wrote in
:

Ok......I'm going to try that with the Mexican Midget.
Seems as if the flavor of tomatoes is improving
now....likely cuz they are nearly done for. Did you have
your tomato under lights, or situated for natural light? I
ask because the setup of this house sucks bigtime for
natural light.

i have grow lights. i use this set-up:
http://www.gardening.cornell.edu/fac...lite/index.htm
( http://tinyurl.com/2dq7v2 )

it's not the most attractive piece of furniture, but i have a
lot of cactii & amyrillis indoors over winter, and i start big
flats (8 4packs each) of everything from toms to squash in the
spring.
my growlights are next to the corner where my tortoises live,
so they get some advantage from the lights too, although they
have sun spot bulbs on their pens. the tortoises each have
their own pothos plants, although Mortis tends to graze his
down...
lee

--
Question with boldness even the existence of god; because if
there be