Old 22-10-2007, 09:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Harty Mum Question

Hey Ingrid, That's exactly what happened to ours! It bloomed
(sparsely) the next year then bit the dust, just like my poinsettia.
When taken from an ideal greenhouse environment, they just barely
thrive.

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 14:06:50 -0500, wrote:

I plant mine out as soon as I can, generally they grow the following year and bloom
and then disappear forever. dont know why. Ingrid

On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 08:47:52 -0700, "
wrote:

I purchased a small harty mum in a container. If I keep it in my house
with it survive? Would it be a perrential if I maintain it properly?

Thanks

Tom