Old 20-02-2003, 11:39 PM
Steve wachs

Default [IBC] Greenhouse question

I was in the greehouse w2 weeks agohe greenhouse is made with heavy mill plastic. it is not sheltered from the sunlight. it was sunny enough to radiate heat in the greenhouse. I willl ake pic of the maples next week if you like. the heaters are only used
at night. I have to start repotting every year in march. Last year was so mild we started to beginning of february.
The Maples leafed out. the elms are starting to leaf out. and the Quince are done flowering. the greenhouses are 20'x 16' and 16'x 16'. this past fall the larger one was built and the smaller was covered with new plastic. now the
SteveW
Long Island NY

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++