Old 04-04-2003, 06:56 PM
Jutta

Default Oxalis Deppei - Good luck plant

finally an answer to my post - thank you. As far as my literature is concerned,
it is not a weed. However some species can be invasive. Anyone out there with
any tips of where to buy more tubers????

Anna Merchant wrote:

Isn't Oxalis a weed ? Or are there many differing types of oxalis, and only
one is a weed ?

--
Anna Merchant

http://www.thecotfactory.co.nz
If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from
morons?
"Lynn A." wrote in message
I recently bought some of these bulbs. The package came with a
little basket - maybe 4" long x 3" wide x 2" tall, fiber soil and 4
bulbs. I've set it up and they're growing like crazy, the plants are
already at least 12" tall and have flowers.
In reading about these bulbs online, I see that they are commonly
outdoor plants. I'd like to keep them inside. I have a fluorescent
growing light setup on a counter in my kitchen where I successfully grow
other plants, ie African Violets, etc. Can I keep this plant inside,
under theses lights? Should they be replanted in a bigger pot?

Many thanks,
Lynn